Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:18 PM
Find More Posts by scootrb4
2 Fast 2 Low & 2 Loud
United States, CA, Winchester
Joined Nov 2011
3,686 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightcoastRC View Post
I would like to ad into this discussion, for those who are not aware, there are also quite literally THOUSANDS of aircraft, both new models, and variants of current models, available over at the Knife Edge Swap Pages, all for free download.

Several of us over at the Knife Edge forums will even make a model you want to see in RealFlight on request!

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php

I have been a closet user of Realflight for2 years now. I learned to fly using 4.5. After a year of sim training, I Upgraded to 5.5 & bought a super cub and soon after that, my first of many warbirds. Plane flying came very fast with all that simulator training. I recommend it to everyone. I have been flying for a year now. I probably fly the Sim 300 times a year... mostly now I fly the warbirds I imported from your forum links in Barnyard 7
The program came with the 3 combat planes; the
Sopwith Pup
P51 Mustang
P39 Aircobra

I have imported everything that shoots including the airwolf heli
I enjoy many of the models you guys have made available...including the
Corsiar F4U-4
BF-109
DO-335 A-12 Dornier
FW-190A
Ki6i-Hein
P-40
P-47D
Spitfire MKV
and the Zero

The following models I've imported fly but the guns do not work or they don't have guns.
F2G-i Super corsair by DHK79 Is a beautiful model without guns. It flies and sounds great.
The F6F Hellcat and F8F Bearcat are without guns?
The Hawker Tempest MkV IS a sweet craft without guns.

I would love to have these craft with guns, some that are described as with guns don't have guns once imported... Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Thanks for all the great files you guys are sharing!
scootrb4 is offline Find More Posts by scootrb4
Last edited by scootrb4; Dec 09, 2012 at 08:36 PM.