View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2012, 05:26 PM
Find More Posts by jamiek123
Ireland
Joined Jun 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
FP helis are generally only suitable for the outdoors when there is no wind at all. The Solo Pro 328 has a little better movement authority than the V911 and is an OK choice if you want something a little bigger. But, it is probably not as durable. If you don't mind spending $100 or so and want something bigger than a V911, I would rather see you buy a Blade 120SR, if it's feasible where you live. They are harder to learn but will teach you more and can handle a little wind better. The Twister 400 sport is an other variation of the model sold as the DH9117 or MJX F45; it's overweight, underpowered and has poor movement authority. It's not much of a jump from you S107 and will teach you very little. If you plan on taking a few years to learn and want to take baby steps, it's probably a good choice.
I think I will purchase the wl911 would you say that is the best in its price range also not trying to get ahead of myself but after flying and mastering the 911 what would be the next step after that.
Thanks
Jamie
jamiek123 is offline Find More Posts by jamiek123