View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2012, 03:17 PM
Find More Posts by bobthenuke
United States, AZ, Peoria
Joined Feb 2005
2,873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
I ordered 3 servos from them several days ago and the shipping was $15.60. That's not too bad considering they ship fast and you get the product in less than 2 weeks and they will actually have the product.
I had several orders from another Vendor with free shipping. One order took 60 days to arrive and the other took 48 days. My time is worth more than $15.00.
I was ordering 3 servos, 2 sets of blades, and couple of little LiPos for my Mini CP, and an extra main and tail motor and the shipping was >$21 for HK shipping. I think that even HK would blush if they charged that much.

My time is easily worth as much as yours, but I'll wait an extra week and spend the shipping money on something else. If I were desperate and they were the only game in town I would probably go for it, but their low prices are more than made up for in shipping charges. There are others out there with a blanket charge of $5 or so or free shipping and they probably don't take any longer to ship than these guys. I know that from personal experience. If enough of us complained they'd lower the shipping prices. Is it not possible that us non-Asians are being ripped off? Nahhh, they love us.
bobthenuke is offline Find More Posts by bobthenuke