View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2012, 02:20 PM
Find More Posts by MICROACES
Joined Sep 2012
475 Posts
Hi BD, glad you like the aircraft and happy to answer your questions - here goes.....

1) The reason for the lack of stickers on the trailing edges & rear fuse is threefold: weight, expense and complexity and also I think it gives individuals the option to put their own stamp on the aircraft. If you trawl back thru this thread you'll find individuals using paints, chalks and all sorts to add those finishing touches. Really nice stuff!

2) Inside they do need a bit of room. I'm not a practiced indoor flyer myself but a couple or three tennis courts & I'm OK. You'll probably be quite surprised at the speed range they have. The Fw190s are the lightest so would definitely be the one to go for. The great thing is they are very sturdy so will take a good deal of wall and ground abuse in their stride. They do come alive outside though. Due to the 90g of thrust from the motor/prop combo you can really start to play!

3) The 300mAh with give between 5 - 7 mins on the Fw190 depending on whether its balls to the wall or a gentle reconnaissance mission.

Hope this helps!

Jon
MICROACES is offline Find More Posts by MICROACES