View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2012, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by RickEis
United States, AZ, Prescott Valley
Joined Feb 2012
179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Frie View Post
PPM-in is written and works very well (accurate around 0.5Us).

Support for EzUHF RSSI and signal-quality in PPM-signal is also done
Dennis,

How's that...how did you do this?

You are supposed to be too busy to be doing all this, you must be done with finals.

The EzUHF RSSI is a digital output and that your working with analog? I'm courious how did you do it via software?

Do we need the latest ImmersionRC firmware as you were suggesting? Then of course for us for us non EE type with the EzUHF, what does the actual "hook up diagram" look like with the yellow, red and white wire from the EzUHF for the RSSI. Any idea how the ImmersionRC see's RSSI for both antennas on this rx? Wondering how helpful that is anyway?

Is this latest version of your software posted or are you doing final touches?

So what does the "PPM-in written" do that you just added ?

And I bet you been thinking more with the barometric sensor too right. Maybe you already have it running. I better hurry and order the BMP085. I read you discussing the BMP085 and the possibility of it being outdated? Maybe your code will work with the MS5611. I think the MS5611 is some of the latest technology, being little more sensitive...yes?

Still wanting to test one of your boards for you (and my soldering skills) - waiting for the the parts list to be updated with the changes you all have been talking about. Just tell me when.

Awesome work Dennis !!!!

Rick
RickEis is offline Find More Posts by RickEis