View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2012, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by jt182
United States, MA, Oxford
Joined Sep 2009
233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwinhh View Post
May I add to Azarr's excellent post by saying that unhappy people generally are more motivated to speak up. satisfied customers seldom yell at sore managers -- it's true in restaurants, stores, on-line, product reviews, etc.

What you hear are the P-O'ed vocal minority. I've had excellent results with the several clubs I've belonged to.

howell
Have to agree with you 100% on that one.
I was the first electric member and I flew smaller planes than the rest of them. They welcomed me and made me feel at home. Only time I had a problem was my first flight at the club five of the regulars where there plus the club president.
Well I put my SC up and one of the old guys speaks loud enough so I could here and tells the pres. I am breaking the rules. I froze up now I am all ears listening to the conversation first flight, and I am thinking what have I done. He tells em I don't have a muffler on that plane! They all started laughing. The one that said I was breaking the rule came over after I landed, and shook my hand, and said I am the joker of the bunch. He's a darn good friend and has been a big help in setting up a plane, and has helped me be a better flyer.
If you don't like the club fly at another as a guest feel em out, but all clubs have rules, and there in place for a reason.
jt182 is offline Find More Posts by jt182