View Single Post
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:37 PM
Find More Posts by shadow102
United States, GA, Acworth
Joined Mar 2011
4,410 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar View Post
14sg is of interest for sure. Sounds like a great radio.

As for Futaba hosing it's customers on occasion also the only thing I'll say on that is go listen to Daniel of ATTF podcast about a year or so ago talk about the dumb things Futaba was doing. He's a big Futaba fanboy but was not impressed. Can't remember the details but it was something about non-compatible receivers and fracturing their market and some other crap they were doing. He was not impressed and I can't blame him. Oh well, though, they all work (including Spektrum despite your hating). I also think the Airtronics radio seems like an incredible deal, although I don't know much about their receivers.
ohh your talking about the fhss, fasst and now the fasstest protocol receivers, They introduced the fhss stuff as a cheap alternative to the fasst stuff on their lower end transmitters and some of the 8fg and higher end TX owners were upset because their stuff was only compatible with the more expensive fasst receivers. The new 14sg is compatible with all three protocols so they fixed that issue
shadow102 is offline Find More Posts by shadow102