Find More Posts by av8ersteve
I did it...
Morganton, NC
Joined Jun 2005
759 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle View Post
The manual doesn't say but shows it.

Pics have been posted so look in the attachment catalogue if you're interested. You don't want pitch up any further down as the LE tip of the stab could catch ground with deflection below the underside of the engine tubes (assuming that the lower strakes broke away. This is the same as the full scale.

The DR/Expo is per the manual and you adjust to your skill set. The one thing I posted was the servo linkage setup in the manual is for all out 3D, high on the servo arm which makes it sensitive for some. I'd suggest going mid on the servo arm and add expo if you are not used to it. I've watched 5 videos on youtube from 4 pilots that crashed on or shortly after take off from oversteer (Non posted here).
Thanks Max. Makes perfect sense. I am going to move the linkage rod to mid as well. Thanks for the suggestion. I have figured out how to set up TV on and off with a switch now. Do you ever turn them off? It looks like you would always want them on as you would have more control in low speed and high.
av8ersteve is offline Find More Posts by av8ersteve