View Single Post
Old Dec 08, 2012, 09:34 AM
Find More Posts by 23t23dS
Singapore
Joined Oct 2008
81 Posts
Hi guys, need some urgent help. Having the problem with the sck not reading or what not, did a search and it came up several times but I didn't see any definetive solution. My brand new KK2.0 is effectively bricked now, when powered on, all that happens is that the lcd lights up with no words whatsoever.

I've tried a factory reset and whatnot as well, but to no avail.

/Applications/kkMulticopter Flash Tool.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/avrdude/mac/avrdude -C /Applications/kkMulticopter Flash Tool.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/avrdude/mac/avrdude.conf -p m324pa -P usb -c usbasp -B 8 -e -U flash:w:/Users/BingZhang/Library/Preferences/kkMulticopterFlashTool/kk2_1V2_modS2/KK2_1V2_modS2.hex:i

avrdude: set SCK frequency to 93750 Hz
avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude: error: programm enable: target doesn't answer. 1
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
this check.

avrdude done. Thank you.

Error during writing flash.

Get this problem on both a mac and a win7 pc, and yes the board is powered and the plugs are correctly placed.

Looking at this picture here http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...X571492X26.jpg , it seems to me there is an extra set of 'pins' on the board which is missing from mine, could this be the cause of the problem?
23t23dS is offline Find More Posts by 23t23dS