Old Dec 07, 2012, 04:21 PM
AvB
Find More Posts by AvB
AvB
Wind, hill, ... I'm keen ...
Australia, QLD, Woody Point
Joined Nov 2006
5,025 Posts
Ah, brilliant report Josh! Amazed how you found the other site but shouldn't be coz there are just so many amazing ridges aren't there! Great about the Scorcher. Sometimes they need more elevator at those big speeds too. Great about the nice flaps and good landing! I know what you mean about Alex's flying. I was going my hardest, breaking into a sweat gripping the Tx and then Alex flies 30mph faster, talking and walking at the same time, and does a hand catch at the end. More class than a#ss.

Has anyone heard whether Joe Manor is still coming?? Haven't heard anything about him for ages.

Totally flat strap here trying to get things ready ... lots of work to get organized to get away. Couldn't sleep in the middle of the night with the mind racing. Feel like if I actually get to the plane with my gear it will be a miracle. I haven't done any work on my planes for ages and now wish I'd finished off those Scratchos etc. I'm arriving on DJ84 at 10:25pm Sunday night. Janet comes over Thursday mid arvo.
AvB is offline Find More Posts by AvB