Thread: Yippee! FREE Book for Beginners !!
View Single Post
Old Dec 07, 2012, 03:53 PM
Find More Posts by janmykelg
Joined Nov 2012
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Taking Off With RC Helicopters - FAQs 102 is flying off the shelves!! Well maybe falling off the shelves - I'm giving it away - or it least I'm giving some of it away. Why? Because it pretty durn good - AND it answers a lot of the questions mostly frequently asked in this forum - AND it is written in an easy-to-read and understand question & answer format (with lots of pretty pictures) - AND I spent a heck of a lot of time writing it and don't do any good if I'm the only one reading it.

How do you get a copy? If you want the FREE sample (who doesn't want a free sample?) I'll send you one. No hitches - no hidden gotchas - it that easy - and it that good! You'll like it - ask Mikey!! Scratch your email address on this post and I'll send it to you. No worries about junk mail or spybots or stuff like like that - I'm just like you - only older - and will be mailing from my own email address.

If you prefer not to make your email public - write "I WANT A BOOK!!" on this post to alert me - and your email address in my message box. The full super version - 119 questions and answers - is available as an eBook - iBook and iNook. I would do better selling pencils on the street corner - but if I was trying to get rich I wouldn't be writing. Anybody wanna buy a pencil ?
i also want a copy of your book. JANMYKELG here at rcgroups
my email is janmykelg@googlemail.com
janmykelg is offline Find More Posts by janmykelg