View Single Post
Old Dec 07, 2012, 02:07 PM
Find More Posts by Freddie B
Addicted to building...
Omaha Nebraska
Joined Feb 2006
5,999 Posts
Here we go!

A couple days of no posting photos to finish her up, along with heavy woorkload and some babysitting, I got her all but ready to maiden. still need to mount the pushrods. So before that and some pre-flight testing, lets get to the fnish line, shall we.

I want to thank everyone that has followed along, but especially those that have chimed in and posted along the way. Without interest in these projects I would just build them quietly and go my own way. It's so much fun to have some comrads along the way.

I left off last time, needing to put the nose on. That done, I glued on the cockpit, but it had it's liquid masking applied so we would be ready for paint. You may note I covered the servos with a piece of silver tissue paper as part of my preperation work for painting as this will allow better coverage of the orange color! A weigh in always to see what paint will be adding to the airframe, and just prior to paint measured the airframe with a painting stick holding device. We will use a referance of 23.0g with stick, or 19.6g RTF without battery

Fred

Freddie B is offline Find More Posts by Freddie B