Old Dec 06, 2012, 11:36 PM
Find More Posts by Whizgig
Eugene
Australia, VIC, Delacombe
Joined Oct 2006
918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying View Post
how do you know that the servos are powered up??? Do the servos move with the Tx controls correctly and properly BUT you are not getting any motor OR are the servos NOT working and you don't have any motor?

OK further UPDATE: When you turn on the NASA701 Transmitter the LEFT switch MUST be in DOWN Position. Right Switch MUST Be in UP position. Receiver will not bind if you turn on the Transmitter with the Left Switch in UP position. Try this to see if it helps

TX will only bind to other Skyartec Receivers and not to any other brands

You might have to return the set to your dealer for repair or replacement

Regards

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Ok left switch is down and right switch is up both side levers are down and all stick are at rest.
I have taken the control rod out of the holder and lined up the servo back to the standard position.
If i move the servo's manually so they are off center then I turn on the TX then the heli all servo's snap to center which means they are getting power to them.
Not that they are being controlled but they have power from the RX snapping them back to center.

I have contacted Silver Sky Hobby's the Australian Skyartec distributor that I brought it from and I am waiting to see what he says about it and if he can either send replacement parts or repair it.

Thanks for all of your help.
Whizgig is offline Find More Posts by Whizgig
Last edited by Whizgig; Dec 07, 2012 at 06:13 AM.