View Single Post
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:44 PM
Find More Posts by m_beeson
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,605 Posts
2S Life packs are 7.2 Volts. That is just fine.

I'm not sure what you are getting at ith the 4 amps per channel, so I am reluctant to answer.

I did a preliminary search, and didn't find what I was looking for.

According to this picture, it is possible to connect your OSD to the Data Recorder.

I would have to read more in depth to figure out where it hooks. I searched the manual, and didn't find it, but I'm sure it is there.

It is just a little unclear as to how you want to configur the equipment, and what you want to accomplish, so I don't know how to approach it.

Concerning the amps, I would email Bill. He knows the system, and could give you a definite answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfly1234 View Post
I am trying to hook up an fpv system mainly for the data collection. The airplane is large and gas powered and allthough i have the elogger v4 I don't plan on running major current through it. also have osd pro,Flight data recorder and host of other stuff...... but first .....
1. Will the osd handle current loads of possibly 4 amps per channel ?
2. Can i run 2s life packs ? I know it's ok for radio gear not sure about et stuff.
3. Does the data recorder somehow plug into the osd or is it a standalone recorder?
I realize these questions have maybe been asked but if they have I can't find them.... I have been educating myself for the last 4 days and i think my eyes are beginning to bleed!!!
Thanks in advance ............. John.
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson