Thread: Discussion MJX-F45 Single Rotor FP
View Single Post
Old Dec 06, 2012, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by Eric.Jr.Sax
Joined Nov 2012
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Eric, part of this hobby is making your own things and feeling a sense of pride, if you plan to progress, then buying ready made is great if you have a bunch of money and servants. But really, it cant be that hard to get a Coke or beer can, a pair of sissors and a hole maker, a sharpie to trace out the end of the blade and make your own. I understand that your young, but understand that the satisfaction of buiding your own is worth more than the bought items. Imagination is what stimulates the mind.
You know War Horse,... you're absolutely right. There is a rush of accomplishment when you figure it out with what you got. Sorta like those guys in Apollo 13! Can't get everything at the Supermarket,... and even if you could, what's the fun in that. It also kinda makes you slow-n-sluggish when it comes to figuring stuff out. Point taken! What I was really tryin' to do was to contribute something. I had been doing all the taking, and I just figured I'd try and switch it around for once. Sorry!
Eric.Jr.Sax is offline Find More Posts by Eric.Jr.Sax