Old Dec 06, 2012, 12:16 PM
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
I don't have proof. But I can guess you two have reported my posts.....frequently. And madsci was saying that I personally attacked when I said conservatives had no idea what they were taking about in the education funding topic and can only assume it was reported. But I got no notice to edit it from the mods and am assuming they are calling BS to you guys finally.
Madsci's Exclusionary Rule of Causes or Motives:

For each observed action, there exist at least two possible, incompatible, motives, or causes, where both can not simultaneously be true. This effect is due to the severe bandwidth reduction involved by observing only the outcome, not the causes of the observed action.

In other words, you didn't consider another equally likely, very possibly a more likely possibility, that I simply didn't report that post.

By failing to consider all the possible causes for your not receiving a point, you incorrectly assumed that the, "Mods were calling BS to my reporting"

If the post was never reported, and I certainly didn't report it, then the Mods never even got involved.

See? False premise on your part, therefore false conclusion.

Quote:
Another example. I said a person was clueless for saying anyone that wants early voting is lazy. That got reported too. Again. Another example of frivolous reporting. Such a joke.
If you got pointed, it broke a rule in a Mod's opinion. As I stated before, you could always appeal a point, unless you edited it.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy