View Single Post
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by crash8384
Trader Rating: 91
United States, OK, Clinton
Joined Aug 2011
1,051 Posts
Trader Rating: 91
Matt, i cant tell you enough how much im enjoying mine, its a very smoothe steady flyer in right out of the box, lipo took about 10 min. to charge. flew near hands off as well, great for setting in your office chair in the morn and flying it while drinking some coffee. stunt mode is just insaine and super responsive it acually suprised an experence pilot, lol.
after 3 flights with it getting comfy with each mode but leaving othe setting as is i took it out above tall grass and flipped it . well it didnt flip once, more like 4-6 times till it impacted. result.........???

one bent prop but if carefull can be bent right in shape again. flew more in a very large oped building and this hubson is so fast and yaw responsive in experenced mode and easy for an indoor noob,

matt, i see myself getting another and a bunch of spares as i want to really see what shes capable of doing. taking it easy on her now as i cant stand not having spares and doubles of everything.

lil speed demon love my hubson

put me down for another one fri. for sure matt. this is def. a winner here, i see alot of prop sales to me :-)
crash8384 is offline Find More Posts by crash8384