Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:22 PM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflyrvs1 View Post
Not sure where you are coming from i just checked and shipping to me here in Oregon is about the same 5.70 for parts. !9.75 for a helicopter. The only thing i see different is the shipping is mostly Fed EX less options. Could you explain? Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy76man View Post
Shipping is about the same for me as iflyrvs said....and I'm in the Tampa area. I wonder why your shipping charges would be so much higher integrity? You're not much farther away than me from wowhobbies. parts orders seldom run me more than 6 dollars shipping and most of the time they get my order to me in three working days.

It used to be $7 USPS with insurance. Now they don't even offer USPS insured. This change happed, the best i can tell anyway. Ironically, but not surprisingly. Right on Cyber Monday. Maybe i should call them and see what the hell the problem is. Since the USPS is going bankrupt and keeps asking congress for more money, since they can't afford to pay their employees. It could just be them.

Actually, if you live in Tampa, it makes no sense that shipping to here would cost double what your paying. Hell it's only a 2.5 hour drive to Tampa from here.
IntegrityHndywrk is online now Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Last edited by IntegrityHndywrk; Dec 05, 2012 at 09:33 PM.