Thread: Yippee! Team Edge RC motor setups?
View Single Post
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012NC View Post
Cool and thanks for the feedback. Isn't your Reedy a current hog like the Tekins?

I'd stay with your current motor. Trust me, when you make it on to one of our tracks, you'll see what I'm talking about. Yes with Leads and a few others, true, their motors may be faster once they wind out, but ours are faster in short sprints. I'll always say, its the infield punch that will get you wins, not speed down one straight. Driving lines will make up time. Our tracks are no different than a real scale kart track. Lots of twist and turns. There not like your touring or VTA tracks like your use to 2012NC. Our longest straight are 60 or 70 feet vs 80 or 100 as most indoor R.O.A.R onroad tracks. And even those have a on going sweeper to still topout speeds. Your going to have to trust me on this one. I've raced Lead and other team drivers before, ask him who won the A main in Tampa...... lets say it wasn't him LOL.... Toss out everything you know or do on touring cars when you race our karts. There nothing of the same................

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC