View Single Post
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by MCSGUY
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
3,144 Posts
Hey guys, I'm passing this on to you from the MARC BOD inbox:

Dear Fellow RC Modeler....

My name is Bob Jones, and I am President of the High Sierra Radio Control Club, in Carson City, Nevada. One of our members, Les Harris is fighting a life or death struggle with the residuals of colon cancer. We are asking fellow RC flyers to go to the website www.rccancerfighter.com and if they can, make a contribution to the Les Harris Cancer Fund, or provide materials for display on the website.

We would like to receive videos, or links to videos and pictures showing activities at your club. We will make a webpage for your club giving out what ever information you would like about your club and showing your club activities. The page will be similar to the HSRCC page you see now. Our hope is to let as many people as possible see grass roots model aviation at itís best, and of course , generate donations to help Les and his family through this crisis. You may email me directly at: bobjones@rccancerfighter.com with any questions you may have.

Lastly I would like to ask you; if you are comfortable with it, to forward this email , or one of your choosing to as many of your members and contacts as possible and ask them to do the same. I am sure if we contact enough fellow modelers, out there, we can make a difference for Les and his family.

Thank you so much for your help and consideration. Bob Jones
MCSGUY is offline Find More Posts by MCSGUY