Old Dec 05, 2012, 02:51 AM
Find More Posts by dexterbot
Joined Aug 2004
13 Posts
Cool
TomTom Modification for GPX log height speed , and some other crasy stuff

this is my funky TomTom modification , there is a lot to do with this ,
builded it on the quad ,, made it smaller
FPV TomTOm Quadcopter Modfication ,, On The SK450 KK2.0 OSD GPS TrackIng true TomTom (2 min 56 sec)

I Try to modify a TomTom One for a FPV OSD screen showing altitude , speed
location,, saves the route to GPX file for GooglEARTH ,, and some other functions i try to make ,, there is a FM transmiter build in ,, and audio out , i want to put the audio out to the video tx for some extra stuff ,, and you can use a bleutooth dongle for remote using LOL ,, i wil modify it some more butt proof its posible is here , its also showing a quad copter on the screen , it saves in NMEA and in GPX ,, maybe i wil write a APRS true audio out from tom tom or sends it true build in fm transmiter ,, TomTom DexTer StyLe ,,, build in help for KK2.0 board , there are some cool things i wil try to make from these cheap old TomTom One V1 ,,LoL ,, later integrate some more ,,this is test fase
SIRF3 updated GPS firmware , DeXtERsLaB is Busy ,, bad signal from the fog and rain here , test it on the quad copter when dry ,, i also found a way to extract the NMEA data and GPX file straight of the sdcard without turning off the tomtom ,, means i can live view where my quad copter is ,,LOL HOME , tested it on GGEarth works real cool ,thnx for watching my dEXTeR mods
Think i need to mod some weight of this tomtom LOL ,, but other wise i wil mod a blue tooth dongle used for tom tom ,,tx to the device ,, i wil find a solution for this !! like always
dexterbot is offline Find More Posts by dexterbot