Thread: Discussion Band of Brothers
View Single Post
Old Dec 04, 2012, 10:36 PM
Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Dave...Rem or Winchester, both good shot guns.

Had to put a barrier up on the rollup door because it was allowing a LOT of air in. I used a 8x10 light tarp, went to work with 1" drywall screws. It looks good and the function is correct. It was 70deg in the shed, and 36deg out side, and the heater did cycle on and off with good pause time between runs instead of continous running. Stays REALLY warm in there now....like being in the house. I kind'a dont like the NO window thing and maybe I can correct that next spring.

I drained all the fluids (primary drive and engine lube oils) and opened the left side of the Harley engine casing. I inspected the clutch basket and throw out bearing and they are GOOD to go, just gotta get a gasket set and put it back together. I also need a new oil filter and a new chain adjuster bolt, that'll be it for the engine part. Tomorrow, I start removing items going to paint. The tires/rims, etc are all getting cleaned as well as the frame. It's officially WINTER in my book, time to work on the bike. Do a little something each day, it'll get done eventually.
I bought a 6x8 tarp to place under the bike to keep oil and stuff off the new carpet....good thing I did that.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn