Old Dec 04, 2012, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmeeks24 View Post
OK - Kinda spooked by the haters on here, but I am not too worried about a little DIY repair if needed... Just ordered (Order #18113-121203) an FMS A1 Skyraider.

First impressions...
Good News: Price for this model with free shipping is great - lowest around and reviews all over the web say that this is a great little plane. The free shipping made me decide to buy here instead of from NitroPlanes.

I really like their videos and the photos of their products are nice - I hope I get what I see in the pictures, if so I will be VERY pleased considering the cost.

The Not-So-Good: I was not able to apply the Facebook Like 3% discount. Not a huge deal, but a bad customer experience on first purchase is kind of a bummer. This was an already good deal, so I won't fuss too much. I did put a note on my order that their promo code was rejected as expired and hope they offer to make good either through including an extra prop or servo or something to make it a wash - will see.

I also asked if I could email a shipping label and ship it on my personal express shipping account (since they are eating the shipping cost as it is) - this would increase their margin as well as satisfy my impatient nature. I have not heard a response yet. Certainly not a deal breaker, but it would be a nice (and simple to implement) perk to help retain a customer...

My big hope is that I get it by this weekend so I can get it in the air. Stay tuned.
Good afternoon bmeeks24.

Please note that the Facebook discount was applied to your order, which you should be able to see issued back into your account within 1 - 3 business days.
In regards to us using the label from you, unfortunately, we are unable to do so. I do apologize for the inconveniences that this may have caused.
When checking up on your order, your package should be delivered to you sometime next week.

Best Regards,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR