Thread: Discussion What makes a micro model?
View Single Post
Old Dec 03, 2012, 11:01 PM
Find More Posts by PeteSchug
Elmhurst, NY (Queens in NYC)
Joined Apr 2004
7,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wolff View Post
I prefer to intelligently discuss even RTF models in this forum. Frequent posters here usually have more experience, tend to stay on topic, and have a better mastery of the English language.
Not to mention that many can even spell.

A few years ago I got attacked for mentioning something about a Horizon product and I countered that the name of this forum is "Indoor and Micro" and I was discussing an indoor model.

Yes, I like to build, but since I retired I seem to have much less time both for building and keeping a building space un-cluttered. Maybe all the BNF's from Horizon have something to do with the problem.

There's a thread about an Albatross 4 IR model that has stirred the urge to get glue on my fingers since I could probably make something that will fly in this studio apt with the gear in that plane. Unfortunately I have no idea whether the gear is available. It looks like the IR tx may be a kit!

Oh well, I guess I'll order the tiny Vapor and the itty-bitty flybarless Heli for flying at home.

I bought a Makerbot Rep 2, I guess I need a laser cutter also. Then I could do most of the work of building on the computer.

Sent from my iPad as I lie in bed with my Bose headphones on, ready to watch old Jag episodes until I fall asleep.

Next week I've got to get organized.

Pete
PeteSchug is offline Find More Posts by PeteSchug