View Single Post
Old Dec 03, 2012, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by mopartybob
Joined Sep 2012
4 Posts
Thank-you Gentleman for the the clarification of the purpose of the bouys.... what is needed is to whoever has knowldge of the powers that be who took it upon themselves to do so, should've MARKED a gas boat area further apart from the scale/sailboaters that would allow a larger part of the lake to be utilized.... seems we ALL like to hang out by the Hot Dog stand,and most of the LooKee"Loo's do to ..you can end up with almost 50-60 people cramped in that designated area, just to watch us enjoy our hobby,For SAFETY purposes, I'd suggest( to whoever) to make /establish a GAS zone only, 50yrds. east of the HotDog stand,this way, Launch and Recovery of these fast boats can be done in an area where others are'nt just "floating" about... I Firmly agree that safety is our #1 priority, and if your gonna do somthin ... do it right. I'm sure Parks and Recs can spare a gallon or two of green paint to highlight this area... I'll be at the pond this weekend to discuss whatever it takes to make this area as safe as possible... R.C. Lazo
mopartybob is offline Find More Posts by mopartybob