View Single Post
Old Dec 03, 2012, 06:17 PM
Find More Posts by ddahl
Joined Apr 2007
36 Posts
After many years of R/C helis, I've decided to delve into F3A. I always liked the gracefulness of the models, and even with helis (which I still have and fly of course), I was always more of a "precision" type flyer, as opposed to the popular "smack 3D" flying.

So after following this thread for awhile and looking around at options for entry level models, I ordered last Wednesday (Nov 28th) a MythoS 125e. Other than the appealing looks of the model that I like, I have many 6S 5000 packs around from flying 12S powered 700 class helis. Looks like the power system will be more than sufficient for the lower classes in competition I'll be in for awhile

So the model came today, and other than the covering will need attention (expected), everything was well packaged (so much so you almost have to remove the box from around the model, rather than take the model out of the box), there was no damage, and I'm pleased with what came in the box for the money spent.

My son has a Wind S Pro, and he's lookin' at the model saying, "And you only paid how much for this??"

This is going to be fun

(-: Dave Dahl
ddahl is offline Find More Posts by ddahl