Old Dec 03, 2012, 03:37 PM
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santley View Post
We bad month HH but if it was simple all the people that make mods for the Blade products would be making better helicopters themselves. I look at the helicopters and think what we would charge to develop a complex hardware/software product delivered to a very small sector of the population. I could not afford it. I think they cannot take the time to refine the products for they need to stay ahead of the Chinese copying them. However, I think they are getting themselves spread too thin and will collapse when they are forced to pull back product support.
Personally I dont think their QC isnt all that bad at all for a new product release. But this is because I have owned many rtf brands such as Walkera. Sure Blade has some manufacturing issues with some parts, but the overall product and software is top notch, well for RTF

Funny thing is on Walkera many think it is a much better brand than Blade now due to QC But dont realize why current their products dont have failures as often now...well mechanical failures

If Blade has as many revisions of the 130x as Walkera did with the 4g6 this would have came out as the perfect heli on release.
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
Last edited by indoorheli; Dec 03, 2012 at 03:42 PM.