Old Dec 03, 2012, 02:50 PM
Find More Posts by variantman
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Gents,
I've found the with the little bit of thumb nail that I have that you can use one of them to one to easily pry the two tiny LOSI connector pieces apart. It is much easier to separate the two LOSI connecter halves this way. When the LOSI connectors are mated, there is always a small gap on one side and a raised edge of one connecter on the other side. Using a thumb nail against the edge or wedged against the gap and holding back one side of the connecter while pinching and pulling the other side works like a champ. I came up with this because the connecters were so hard to pull apart I was probably going to eventually yank out the wires. Old and new dogs can learn this thumbnail trick

I would probably be the first one to put them together wrong and ruin the flight controller if I cut the connecter tabs off
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Got any pics of said technique?. I wish someone would start a general trouble shooting and tips thread in this mini forum. I'm losing count where all the helpful posts and ideas are.

Some things I'm talking about:

The battery connector problem and solutions
Comparison of props
Charging and batteries
Motor savers
Motors in general and which ones are interchangeable
Keychain cameras
Compatible transmitters
Balancing props
Links to some favorite stores

My bookmarks are a mess and I keep forgetting where all this is exactly. I know there's a big long sticky in the main multi forum but we need one for this forum for the rtf's. I'd do it, but like I said, my bookmarks are a mess.
variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman