View Single Post
Old Dec 03, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by SquireM
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
425 Posts
Rave
Another A+ for Heads Up RC

First the disclaimer: I have no stake in Heads Up RC apart from being a customer. I don't know people who work there personally and have only dealt with them via email.

This is my second time buying from them. I'm a very picky and needy customer. When stuff goes wrong I complain and when stuff goes exceptionally well, I rant.. in a good way.

Jesse answered my seemingly endless questions with long, in depth and educational responses. I was weighing many options for a motor/ESC/prop combos and he covered each one thoroughly stating pros, cons, his recommendations and the reasoning behind them. For an insecure newbie like me, this is exactly the sort of attention I want before any project. Their prices are outstanding, they have the best (and most patient) customer service, and their shipping is cheap ($2) and lightning fast (I ordered Thu night and received my order on Mon).

I had heard they were good before buying from them the first time. Twice now they have surpassed my highest expectations.

I highly recommend them. A+
SquireM is offline Find More Posts by SquireM