Thread: Discussion World of Warplanes
View Single Post
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:09 AM
Find More Posts by yorkiepap
SW PA
Joined Aug 2010
728 Posts
Hey Binbib,

1) I didn't indicate in any way YOU said it was a sim. I simply remarked to those who never experienced the game, it is an "arcade game".

2) "still a few bugs"........get real. It is laden with a multitude bugs from constant disconnects, frame lockups, CTD's, graphics that run the gamut from floating mountains, ground risings, weapons not stopping, bombs dropping off as soon as elevator is applied, water inversions, to flying thru a mountain & others. The stat application for each user is totally inaccurate as the totals are off by a minimum of 40% to as much as 60%. Tier matchups are a joke in addition. It is quite indicative that the devs are slower than death to respond to fixing these bugs, which is also indicative that their programming skills & priorities to fix are not up to par. The servers constantly fail which is another parameter not getting addressed.

3) I can only surmise that you are a Liberal to project that since it's a Russian game, my comments are prejudiced. The Cold War has nothing to do with todays' advances in computers & programming attributes to develop even an arcade game that functions properly. Any game is not fun at all when it is replete with failures.

4) It is only free to play in Beta.....it certainly won't be free to play if it ever goes online in full operation & then have to deal with "still a few bugs".

I do agree with comanch that Wings of Prey is an excellent, bug-free sim that was developed by the Russians. I have it & play it often. Rise of Flight leaves a lot to be desired IMO.
yorkiepap is offline Find More Posts by yorkiepap