Old Dec 03, 2012, 07:44 AM
Find More Posts by drambuidhe
United Kingdom, Scotland, Argyll and Bute
Joined Oct 2012
1,162 Posts
result!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe View Post
What a star you are!!! Just done that mod and it appears to all be working great!Unfortunatly its dark,windy and p-s-ing down so will have to wait until tomorrow to thoughly test fly.Fingers crossed that this is finally the cure for the s033g gremlins hey!Thanks again for the prompt reply2.4
RESULT!! Have just had a fly for around 7mins and no signal drops or twitches.Daren't try a range test co's its still very windy and wet. THINGS I've noticed are-- more sensitive steering(but not too bad) possibly slightly less power but not absolutely sure of that as yet , much smoother power take up from standstill ,motors hardly seemed to get warm and pcb seems cool too!I'm pretty sure the tailmotor is a little less powerful too but still made headway in the flukey winds around outside at the moment. IMPORTANT- if anyone does this mod please note I said I switched the wires round on the motor that does the top rotor- I meant the left motor (black and red wired) which does the bottom rotor-sorry.ALso the tailmotor wires have to be swapped round.
drambuidhe is offline Find More Posts by drambuidhe