Trader Rating: 64
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
Sold
New Rossi 61 ABC 3+2 Port Rear Exhaust Model Airplane Engine

This is a brand new Rossi 61 3+2 ABC 5port front intake , rear exhaust pattern engine from the 1980's. This is one of the most powerful 61 short stroke pattern engines ever made. This engine has one bench run on it last week and is in perfect shape. I was going to use it in a Dirty Birdy I was building for my friend but he has decided to go with a Super Tigre S75 instead. I have one mounted in my Dirty Birdie 60 ARF and it goes like a missle. I am including a custom made header I bought, and the factory longer header. It also comes with a Rossi R5 plug, header spring and clamp, spare hear O-ring and head gasket if you want to run higher nitro.

The engine I am flying which is the same turns a Rev-Up 11-71/2 at 17,000 rpm on 15% S&W fuel. A perfect engine for any vinatge patterm ship.

I am asking $165 shipped and insured in the USA. I will ship to some countries, but it will be by Priority Mail International fully insured. Paypal payment preferred. If you have any questions please email me at qm4020@yahoo.com
LCS is offline Find More Posts by LCS