View Single Post
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:27 PM
Find More Posts by TimeTrave1er
United States, CT
Joined Oct 2012
776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
Thanks I was trying gemfans carbon fiber props not the cf mix these props are very well balanced and if you do have to balance them they come with different sizes of tape in the pack
Nice, where did you buy those if you don't mind me asking?

AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I FLEW!!!! YEAAAAA! The next atempt after the last one in the video I posted worked like a charm. It was simply a motor reversed. You have no idea how happy and greatful I am right now. Thanks for all your help and support and all the knowledge on this forum and in this thread that made this possible.

Now time to start adding on GPS and FPV gear one at a time slowly but surely.

So far I've flown 3 times. My Futaba 9c transmitter ran out of batteries before my 3s 2200mah battery did. Flew for like 10 minutes and there was still juice in it, I wonder how long it would of went if the transmitter didn't run out. I guess I'll find out soon.

It did have a tendancey to drift backwards but im 99% sure this is because of no camera or counterweight of any sort. It was not drifting badly. I flew up moved around a bit, changed the gains around a bit and learned to yaw and such. Good times.... really good times...I filmed it all and will continue to film it. May or may not upload the vids.
TimeTrave1er is offline Find More Posts by TimeTrave1er