View Single Post
Old Dec 02, 2012, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by LittleMo
United States, VA
Joined Dec 2006
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Nice, have you shared the results with the 9x Forum guys? Perhaps they can implement the proper pulse separator length on future er9x releases. I know they were interested in getting Devo support in the past.

Have you checked to see if the MTC-01 has the flashing plugs on them?
Yeah, I posted over there a while ago. I actually had a bit of a log going as I tried a whole bunch of stuff to get it working. Eventually once I figured everything out I went back and deleted most of those posts because they had all kinds of crazy ideas that didn't work. I need to link back from there to this post because this one has all my latest results.

It is possible to use exactly 423us(*) if you use eepe to edit the model. I'm not sure it makes a difference though. I have now at least a dozen flights with no issues whatsoever with the models posted.

Yes the MTC-01 has the plugs to flash it. It's a simple serial interface on the MTC-01 but Walkera encrypted everything and the DP02 itself provides some sort of non-trivial interface that is used to flash the firmware. Totally ridiculous and it means you need a DP02 interface to flash it. The DP02 itself costs more than the MTC-01 so...

Edit:
(*) Sorry, I thought it would because it lets you type it in but no eepe won't let you set it to odd values either. 400us does seem to work fine though.
LittleMo is offline Find More Posts by LittleMo
Last edited by LittleMo; Dec 03, 2012 at 05:30 PM.