Thread: New Product 26" Edge 540QQ 280 BNF by E-Flite
View Single Post
Old Dec 02, 2012, 12:41 PM
Find More Posts by bradharvy
United States, MO, Raymore
Joined Nov 2011
242 Posts
In regards to the esc warming up just setting.. Is everyone binding with throttle trim all the way down? I missed it till I read over the second time. Mine seems ok..
My thoughts are in line with other posts regaurding quality. Not liking the cowling design. Kinda loose fitting. But the plane flies very smooth to me. I flew it in ten plus winds, and it wasn't the best flying but did fly. No good tricks to come out of it from me at ten mph or more. It was fun though, made it feel real floaty just sitting in the wind not really moving! All in all a great buy. I to am waiting for a 7X3.5 gws. Broke the flimsy stock one. Too bad they make a person work so hard to modify it. Look foward to hear motor reviews!
Ohhhh, does anyone else notice that when ya spin the prop by hand, you see the backplate wobble as if the shaft isn't true? Mine did this off the bat and I spent about an hour trying to align it,Adapter, but didn't get much better. Nothing looks bent. It causes the heavier props that I have tried to shake the heck out of the plane, even after balancing the props. HH said both the ones he grabbed while speaking to me did the same thing. I've heard the, (it's normal) story b4! Anyone else notice a bit a wobble?
bradharvy is offline Find More Posts by bradharvy