New Airframe for the Nanospot......NST-30
Here is my list of changes for the Nanospot.
1) Make the airframe slightly larger. It will weigh almost 4oz, so it needs a little more wing.
2) Shift things around some to make it easier to achieve the correct cg
3) Make room for 4s 450mah lipos
4) Streamline or enclose the pushrods/control horns
5) Go to a 30mm shroud with a cutdown 40mm GWS rotor (like Dave`s fan) maybe even slightly smaller. I`m looking for more efflux speed.. I don`t need any more thrust
6) Looking to beat the current unofficial speed record of 90mph for a 30mm
I`m going to draw up some plans as I go (is that how you do it
) and document the build so that it can be duplicated if anyone is intrested in doing one.