View Single Post
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:13 PM
Find More Posts by fajar
Indonesia, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Jakarta
Joined Jan 2011
1,668 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by archet View Post
Unfortunately my experience with YS-X6 is not satisfactory until now, because another crash put me completely frustrated.
When I put a video link on my Sony video recorder CX730E and a 5.8 GHz transmitter, I saw that there was a high interference with the pitch servo. It reduced only when I put it far on one of the gimbal leg.
I had already flown the model few times with the video recorder on it, but without video link, and it was flying fine. This time, I started in GPS mode and it went up smoothly, but after few seconds I saw a first twitch and later it tilted almost 30 on one side and went down in that direction without control. Broke one propeller, a gimbal's leg and landing skid. I am very disappointed. Can the interference act also on the FC or ESCs? I am powering the pitch servo trough ESC's BEC (I took off the red wire from ESC connection to FC, but then I had no stabilization from the FC, so I connected again th red wire on three ESC's connection to power the Pitch servo). I am not using roll stabilization.
Here is the video of the crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-_JPdb_C_s&feature=plcp
sorry about what happened with your copter. Yep, vtx and data radio interference can become very nasty, it cost me 5 pairs of nice graupner props. Troubleshooting is pretty simple though. Move sources of interference as far away as possible from the IMU and check the values in the GCS.
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar