View Single Post
Old Dec 01, 2012, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by archet
Mozambique, Maputo City, Maputo
Joined Sep 2012
38 Posts
Another crash

Unfortunately my experience with YS-X6 is not satisfactory until now, because another crash put me completely frustrated.
When I put a video link on my Sony video recorder CX730E and a 5.8 GHz transmitter, I saw that there was a high interference with the pitch servo. It reduced only when I put it far on one of the gimbal leg.
I had already flown the model few times with the video recorder on it, but without video link, and it was flying fine. This time, I started in GPS mode and it went up smoothly, but after few seconds I saw a first twitch and later it tilted almost 30 on one side and went down in that direction without control. Broke one propeller, a gimbal's leg and landing skid. I am very disappointed. Can the interference act also on the FC or ESCs? I am powering the pitch servo trough ESC's BEC (I took off the red wire from ESC connection to FC, but then I had no stabilization from the FC, so I connected again th red wire on three ESC's connection to power the Pitch servo). I am not using roll stabilization.
Here is the video of the crash.
YS-X6 - another crash (0 min 48 sec)
archet is offline Find More Posts by archet