View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:27 AM
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 184
Joined Jun 2011
9,368 Posts
Trader Rating: 184
Just an update guys. If you look at the orders list on page 1, you'll see that orders from # 1 through # 24 have been shipped. One or two other orders down the list have also been shipped but they are not CNC orders and I made those while waiting for the CNC parts. That's why they shipped first.

So what next? Well, I coated the arms for order # 25 this evening and I'll be starting the day assembling this tomorrow and working my way down the list from there.

Pretty much everyone whose order is listed below # 25 was told 3-4 weeks turn around time and I don't think that will be a problem. In fact, I think it will take less time than that but I can't make promises. DIY kits will ship faster.

I have obligations next week and shipping will not be on Tuesday. Next shipping day is Thursday 12/6. It's a two day delay on my normal shipping day which is usually Tuesday, but I'll still be well under the promised date for orders shipping on that day. My plan is to have orders # 25 through # 35 in the mail next Thursday and maybe some DIY kits ordered after that.

But do remember that a plan is a plan. Goals fail but plans may change.

And then the rest of the current orders should ship the following Tuesday. If this all works out, then I'll be well within the promised turn around on all orders on that very long list.

Thanks for your confidence, guys, and thanks for the feedback, too. If the above seems too long for you or if the holidays are hitting the wallet too hard and you need to cancel your order, please do so BEFORE you receive a notice from me requesting payment when your order is ready. That's not a problem.

And for the remaining orders, I'll extend the same offer. If you pay me in advance and save me the trouble of requesting payment; I'll throw in 2 spare skids in with your order.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
RCG Plus Member