Thread: Question separate rx for each plane
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2012, 05:57 AM
Find More Posts by solentlife
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
11,404 Posts
I agree to a certain extent ............ but seems my point about the LESSENING Of chance of mistake is missed.

Repeated binding of Rx is no means to prevent or lessen mistakes - in fact it creates more ... a) you have to access the Rx - which means taking the wing of or other such dismantling, b) it does not set-up reversed servos or programmed set-ups, c) it is a totally unnecessary tactic.

It's like telling another to not swap model memory - just bind to another Rx and then go through all the hassle of set-up ...

The OP has a radio that is capable of better than binding to a Rx each time he wants to fly.

Sorry - but I am of the opinion that the OP should use the radio properly and not get into a bad habit that in my honest view is more risk than my suggestion.

And considering that most people now have a Notebook PC ... (Laptops were the old huge ridiculous so-called portable PC's of yesteryear ....) ... and many have a Netbook ... what's the beef about carrying one ? The OP decided to buy the T6 radio ... that's the format ... so I consider it wrong to try and teach him what the radio is not designed to do.

Nigel
solentlife is online now Find More Posts by solentlife