View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
7,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flydown View Post
I received a new 9958 from XHeli.com yesterday and the receiver refuses to bind with the included transmitter. I have many rc models and have never had a binding issue.
I called them today and they generated a shipping label for me to send it back in exchange for another one.
I must have gotten a bad one .
At least they took care of me right away.
I'll just have to wait for the replacement to arrive.
Sorry to hear about your experience. In a way, I'm glad that XHeli CS is doing it right by you. But the unfortunately delay...

I don't doubt your RC experience. But what got me about binding the 9958 initially was the timing of it. You have to be be fairly quick about it. Otherwise, you miss the window of opportunity, and you have to start from the beginning again. I found the following video most helpful to me, when I switch from model to model and forgot how to bind the 9958, it's a good refresher for me. Take a look and see if you have done anything different. My hope is that you would discover that you could bind it after all, and don't have to wait for a replacement.

Bind your remote to your 9958 helicopter. ( Stock remote. ) ( same as hk-190 msp190 or atom.) (0 min 59 sec)
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad