Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:35 PM
Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B View Post
Nancy, thank you very much for listening and noting my comments.

Glad to hear BH is working on these issues. I think you will be much more respected as a supplier when you can fix defective and missing part problems in the prioritized, speedy and efficient way that places like Tower and Horizon do, now.

I worked for a large mail order hobby shop from 1975 until 1980 ( the Hobby Market in Fort Worth, TX, well before the internet!) Our policy was that any order errors, missing parts or problems had first priority to be picked, packed and processed when they came to the warehouse.

The folks waiting for their problems to be solved have already gone through an ordering process and have waited for their order already. It is imperative that a supplier note that and do all humanly possible to get the their missing or defective parts so the customer can enjoy their original purchase.

I would give Banana Hobby a "B" grade for solving my problems in a decent but not great amount of time and that is certainly more than passing.

However, I think you guys can get an "A" grade if you apply yourselves and give these issues the very, very timely attention they deserve.
Good evening Thomas.
I understand and absolutely agree with you. We will definitely do our best to improve in providing everyone the best service that we will be able to offer. We can understand the enthusiasm that each individual gets when receiving the aircraft purchased, as I, myself, would feel exactly the same way. The happier the customer, the better the sales!
Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR