View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:03 PM
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
United States, SD, Custer
Joined Feb 2011
6,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnav View Post
Hello fellow Floridians... What a wonderful thing you are doing. Would be great to have a store with a good customer service so close by. Congratulations and good luck!

I put a mini-pet in my cart this afternoon but had to run out before I can actually make the purchase. It said "Free shipping" which is too good to be true and I am pretty sure was a mistake so I don't hold it against you

Was just about to place the order for 49.95 when I went back to the bee page to check something and the price was just increased to 52.95. LOL, I am afraid to refresh the page...

Is the price tied to the fluctuating publicly traded quads commodities?
Sorry Arnav, but until you input your address, the software doesn't know what shipping to apply, nor taxes, so it shows as free shipping until you input your address. Since you live in FL, we have to charge 6% tax. We could disable guest checkout and force customers to register to before checking out, but a good portion of our orders taken have been done as guests.

Sorry for the confusion. The mini pet price, except for promotions has only fluctuated ~$3 at our Store.

I've updated the description of the Mini Pet to help avoid confusion:

2.4 Ghz
LED lighting for nightime flying
6 Axis
USB battery charger and NOW 2 LIPO BATTERIES INCLUDED!!!
8 minute flight time, 1 hour recharge time
Capable of flying in moderate winds
Prop Motor Guard
Flight Tested
Beginner\Expert setting
2 sets of spare blades
Please note Florida residents must pay 6% sales tax
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Nov 29, 2012 at 09:16 PM.