View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:44 PM
Find More Posts by dragnse7en
United States, MA, Northampton
Joined Jan 2009
131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
I just got off the phone with HH. They recommended that the blade grips should have about 1mm of play on them when you tighten the feathering shaft. He also said that the swashplate comes with o-rings on the balls that connect it to the servos but that it's worth a try putting some o-rings on all of the other balls. I've got a few MSRX o-rings as well as a ton of MCX canopy o-rings that I can try out.
Same here - I've been saving all the little black o-rings from my worn out mSR X blade grips before I'd toss them out, and I'd put them in my bag o' spares.

There's a guy with a s/n radiocontronics on that popular auction web site that sells red silicone o-ring dampers, for our Blade micro sized helis - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blade-nCPX-G...item257639941d - The three on the swash may not be necessary b/c the swash already has o-ring dampers, but if you want to dress it up, then the three big red ones that come in the set are meant for that. Each set is only 3 bucks w/ free shipping, so I just might pick up half a dozen sets for my two nCP Xs and mSR Xs.
dragnse7en is offline Find More Posts by dragnse7en