View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by rwek
St. Louis, Mo.
Joined Jun 2008
401 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattflyer View Post
rwek, yes CP is a lot more intensive in many ways, a lot of people do give up, but for the ones that suceeds, it's a real kick. I recently read that over 140 registered pilots were at the heli jamboree in Muncie (AMA site) last August. That's an awful lot of pilots who are wiling to travel from points all over the world to be a part of the heli craze. It's doable, it not easy or inexpensive to learn, I'm 66 years old and would be considered by many to old to take on the heli experience, but I'd been flying about two years now and can fly a little inverted (on my other heli's) or a roll now and then. If you decide to keep at it and desire a faster reply to some of your SR questions, my e-mail direct is dbebber@yahoo,com or phone (772-778-8627 house) Don
I appreciate the offer. I would love to be able to fly a cp heli but it's doubtful that's going to happen. In the meantime It's put on a shelf for now. Not sure what it needs at the moment and not in a hurry to figure it out. Aside from the incident I described above, it is in great shape with 2 sets of new blades. Anyone interested?
rwek is offline Find More Posts by rwek