Originally Posted by Ramblin
I had to remove the elevator servo and got a little ham-fisted. I However before I order replacement parts perhaps I can learn something from this situation and attempt to fix this one. So I have three questions.
1. In the first photo, where does the other end of the wire attach? Or is this the antenna?
2. In the second photo, where does the blue wire attach?
3. I accidentally pulled the end cap with the brushes off the top of the servo motor. Has anyone successfully reassembled one of these? It is very difficult to get the commutator between the brushes.
Photos of the correct assembly would be greatly appreciated.
1) That is the antenna - do not touch it or attach the other end. It should look like that!
2) The blue wire connects directly next to the red wire - look closely at your photo and you can see the rough sodder point - that's where it goes. I'll get a photo and attach it shortly.
3) check w/ RC babbel - if anyone ever has, he has. Look him up in the forum and if you can't find him, I'll PM him for you.