Thread: Discussion Dynam grand cruiser
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:18 PM
Find More Posts by dahawk47
Augermeister
United States, TX, Keller
Joined Jul 2011
3,148 Posts
When the wife's away, RC guys will play! My wife went out of town for a week so no snarly looks or remarks when the UPS man arrives at the door. Expecting large box delivery from Grayson tomorrow. Oh Baby! Can't wait ! I'm in RC heaven for the next week ! Kitchen table cleared. Sports on TV, Pizza, and my two dogs and me !

In anticipation, I've been getting organized based on all of the great advice from within this thread. Ordered special graphics from Callie.Told her to surprise me. Ordered a light kit from Headsup with a rx nicad batt. Has anyone modded the stock lights? The kit was only $12.00 and the battery $7.00. $2.00 to ship as usual. I'll take a look at them and determinine if they are worth the trouble. I'd like to set it up so that the landing lights illuminate when the gear switch is deployed . Probably need to wire these lights into the gear wiring so they work off the gear switch. Might be a youtube on this somewhere.Was even thinking about adding interior cabin lights that come on the same way but I'm getting way ahead of myself.

First things first. Fly the plane !

Already have the CF rod so that should go according to Hoyle. AMbient temp will be over 70F so I don't anticipate retract issues due to cold temps.

We have a club meeting and every month we have a little sidebar 'Model of the Month' contest. You get a plaque with your first win, then wings to add to the plaque with wins thereafter. I won a plaque last year for a scratchbuilt F4J Phantom II foamie. Who knows? Maybe I'll have the C310 ready to enter by Tuesday night.

WIll post pics once I've got her ready for the dance. Thanks again guys for inspiring me to go with the Dynam 310.

Cheers,

Hawk
dahawk47 is online now Find More Posts by dahawk47