Find More Posts by ultimatetwo
Fly to live- Live to fly
ROTA-CADIZ-SPAIN
Joined Jan 2008
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robh View Post
Hey Manolo, nothing to add really other than "looking good!"

I just wanted to let you know that someone (I'm sure there are many more) is watching and following closely

Cheers,

Rob
Tx again for your gentle words and support mate... Actually I would preffer a more interactive thread cause I supposed that as US is the homeland of the Oly II many veterans and not so builders may share their experience..., but things are so...this way all opinions are wellcome and I really apreciate the comments of all buddies whose posted.
Anyway if just only a idea of those exposed would help to somenone, this thread-blog would be worth..., as said at the beginning I did just for sharing.
And now, let´s continue with the fuse build...
We framed from spruce sticks a inner extructure that fit the inside fuse. This will be the bottom of our built-up canopy. Now we traced a pattern for the canopy-hatch sides and cutted from 1mm. cardbord, to transfer on 5mm. balsa sheet..
Before we temporally installed the wing over the fuse to see the lines. ... ˇˇˇ Wow... it needs a lot of sanding but, ...by first time, the thing looks like a Oly ...ˇˇˇˇ
ultimatetwo is offline Find More Posts by ultimatetwo