Find More Posts by rwood
Trader Rating: 0
United States, CA, San Marcos
Joined Mar 2004
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcusumano View Post
he is miss leading you I just saw one for 600 in my hobby shop and i bought it but i had to return it because a boat that i was looking for years came up and i could not keep both i love this boat sooooooo soooooooo much i would make you an offer i just have to much on my plate rite now but i would of deffinitly bought it great price
This is a fantastic model: Looks great, runs great, and comes with a new radio and battery. I spent a couple of hours with this ship this past weekend, watching it run and photographing it. If I have any criticism at all of this model, it's that it has so many fine details that the operator has to be very careful when handling it. Otherwise, you can see for yourself what an excellent model it is.

As for cost: You can't buy one of these new, as Pro Boat isn't selling them anymore, and yet this one has less than 1 hour's running time, so from my point of view, it's new, and literally ready to run. I'd buy it myself if I had a single shelf in my house that doesn't already have a ship on it!
rwood is offline Find More Posts by rwood