View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:54 PM
Mtz
Find More Posts by Mtz
Mtz
Romania, PH, Ploiesti
Joined Mar 2012
756 Posts
The developer did a fantastic job. I think this was the firmware with the hardest work to do by elijah.

I made a small test with the new Motion Detect setting as High and I am happy with actual value. Something interesting about this mode even for everybody is normal:
if camera is in a dark place when light will be on, the camera will not start recording because light is not considered motion, but if will be some motion in the new light conditions the camera will start recording.

I have the feeling that 16:9 and 4:3 settings are reversed.

During a test, after Low Battery is detected by the camera, the recording will be just one frame, the latest frame freezed when Low Battery was detected so the latest 90 seconds (for me were exactly 100 seonds) will be one frame record.

The 5fps trick player at 30fps is just amazing. You can have a timelapse in the most easy way possible but this is only when you play the MOV file because the video parameter of fps is stored as 30fps and the player will play at 30fps even the record was done at 5fps. If converting to AVI the file playback will be at 5fps. But if you want to save the timelapse video at 30 fps jus set the fps at 30 and you will have the same playback (and encoding) as the mov original file.

enjoy,
Mtz
Mtz is offline Find More Posts by Mtz